The use of Lavolive Shaving Oil is unique
Beauty and Health
- Reduction or complete elimination of razor burn due to moisturizing effect
- Fewer cuts and nicks because of greater glide factor on skin
- The oil will make your razor glide as opposed to digging in
- Users can see where they are shaving
- Does not clog pores
- A very clean and close shave
- Will help to slow down the skin aging process
Practical & Environmentally Friendly
- All natural ingredients
- No harmful chemical content
- Compact packaging making shaving oil ideal for travel
- Environmental benefits of less packaging, lower transport costs, lower carbon footprint at all stages of manufacture and usage including landfill
- Generally costs less than foam or gel products delivering a greater number of shaves
- Apart from being great for your skin, Lavolive Shaving Oil is also very economical. Don’t be fooled by the small packing. Just one bottle will last for a long time. This makes it extremely good value.
If you have sensitive skin or are looking for a smoother shave, then shaving oil is an essential part of your shaving kit. Along with a good razor, say goodbye to painful and bad looking razor burn.
Moisturizing and lubricating the skin to be shaved with Lavolive Shaving Oil helps to prevent a painful razor burn. It also lifts and softens the hairs, causing them to swell. This enhances the cutting action and sometimes permits cutting the hairs deeper slightly below the surface of the skin.
Lavolive Shaving Oil contains natural ingredients that give it its unique qualities. Gabriola Island, where the Lavender is grown, has a strong back-to-nature philosophy and a commitment to reduce our planet's carbon foot print. Olive oil is the main component of our product which is exposed to freshly picked lavender flowers for months until it reaches its ultimate balance with no chemical product added.